Who Uses Dart
In no particular order, here are some companies and businesses that use Dart.
If you build production software with Dart, and want
to be included in this list, please open a
pull request. Thanks!
- Google internal sales tool
- Built with AngularDart.
- Continuous integration with support for testing Dart apps.
- Collaboratively record music with your browser, built with Dart and WebRTC.
- Lean project management tool, built with Dart.
- SaaS for human capital management.
- Photobook editing, built with Dart.
- Rich IDE from JetBrains includes a Dart plugin.
- Optimizes Google Apps for schools. Client built with Dart.
- Communities and engagement app for users and brands.
- Google Fiber
- An internet connection that is 100 times faster than
today’s average broadband speeds.
- Continuous integration with support for Dart.
- Flash Pro can export to Dart/HTML5/CSS.
- Health Dynamics
- Health care and preventive care programs. Client apps built with Dart.
- Counties Power
- Utility serving parts of New Zealand. Map apps built with Dart.
- Seaside Communications
- Digital Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Home Phone Services. Internal
tools built with Dart.
- Email infrastructure as a service, from MailChimp.
- Forms and workflows for mobile.
- Time tracking app.
- AngularDart is a port of the popular framework to Dart.
- Google Elections
- Elections results maps built with Dart.
- Full-stack code anyone can run from their browser. Supports Dart client
and server apps.
- Open source unified communications system. Management UI continues to migrate
- Specialized in the design and implementation of online campaigns. Uses
Dart for interactive experiences.
- Chrome Dev Studio (Spark)
- Open source IDE for developing Chrome packaged apps as well as web apps.
Written completely in Dart and uses Polymer Dart for much of the UI.